“Don’t get so caught up in your own insider’s perspective that you lose sight of what the man or woman on the street really cares about. Hassle-free technology is a lot more important to a lot more people than the brand of chip in Dell’s laptop computer.”
– Words That Work, Dr. Frank Luntz
I want to work with people who have products and services that make the world a better place. In return, I have valuable skills that help you find, connect with and grow your ideal audience. And I’ll help make the search engine bots will love you too.
I’m primarily a digital marketer focused on the tools and tactics of online marketing. But, my foundation is in traditional PR and advertising platforms like print, radio, TV, trade shows, WOM and out of home (i.e. billboards, wild postings on construction sites).
This means I’m skilled in helping your business identify areas of opportunity as it relates to:
- Brand Awareness
- Lead Generation
- Social Media Marketing
- Paid Search
- Content Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization – did I mention it’s my specialty?
Product-led Growth Strategy
I’ve worked for some of the most recognizable brands as a Product Manger specializing in SEO. This means I help enterprise businesses become better at offering digital experiences customers expect by building features that deliver sustainable organic traffic, leads and sales.
I’m capable of helping your business outline a clear and proven process to get more customers, more money and find ways to save your business money based on many years of hands-on experience working in highly competitive markets.
I also have a deep understanding of SEO industry tools, search engine ranking factors, algorithms and core SEO principals.
Skills & Qualifications
- Academic qualifications: Bachelor of Arts in PR & Advertising from Chapman University
- Experience: I’ve led marketing B2B initiatives working for agencies and an international software brand. I’ve also freelanced independently as a digital marketing consultant for D2C brands. I have experience growing enterprise level brands leading SEO strategy and operating as a Product Manager.
- Skillsets: technical SEO, overseeing marketing channels, trade show management, analytical skills, strong interpersonal communication, critical thinking, and creativity.
How to work with me as a digital marketing consultant
I take on a few clients per month for ongoing, consulting work where I help focus on the metrics that matter to your business helping you navigate the online industry.
I work on a monthly retainer. A typical timeframe is 3-6 months where I provide ongoing support in the form of either strategy or specific deliverables to improve your marketing KPIs.
Ready to get started? Let’s set up a discovery call.
I worked with Holly on an SEO & content strategy for a B2B tech client and she absolutely blew me away! Holly is smart, strategic and has some serious SEO chops.
Tiffani Allen, former Director of Search & Content at TopRank Marketing